The Partners in Policymaking® online courses are contained in a Learning Management System (LMS), and our system requires users to log in to access the courses. To access the courses, you first need to register ONE TIME, and create a User Name. Begin the process on the Registration page at https://partnersonlinecourses.com/register/.
How Do I Create a User Name?
- Use a combination of letters and numbers for your Username. Usernames are case-sensitive, and you can use upper and lower case letters.
- Keep your Username short and memorable. Usernames are unique.
- Use an email address that you have access to and that is not used by anyone else taking the courses. An email address can only be used for one Username.
- Complete all required fields on the registration form and submit.
- An email will be sent to verify your registration. Save your registration email to remind you what your Username is.
NOTE: Usernames cannot be changed once the account is set up. If you make a mistake and create a Username you do not wish to use, please use the Contact Support Form to contact the administrator to delete your account and make your email address available again.
How Do I Get My Password?
- An ASSIGNED PASSWORD will be included in the verification email you receive. A link to the Partners Online Courses home page is also included in the email.
- Use your Username and the assigned password to log into the courses for the first time.
- If you do not receive an email within one hour, check your junk mail folder. If you still have not received an email, use the Contact Support Form to request a password reset.
How Do I Change My Password?
- You may continue to use the assigned password, OR once LOGGED IN go to the “Change Password” link on https://partnersonlinecourses.com/profile/ to change your password to one you prefer.
- You can change your Password and other user information, OTHER THAN YOUR USERNAME, at any time on the Profile page. You MUST be logged in to make changes.
What If I Forget My Password?
- In the login box on the home page, go to the link that says “Forgot?” This will take you to the User Profile page.
- On this page, enter your Username and the email address you used to register. You will be sent an email message with a link to create a new password.
What If I Forget My User Name?
Use the Contact Support Form to contact the administrator, who can locate your Username using your email address..
What If I’m Not Able to Log In?
IMPORTANT: Usernames and passwords are CASE-SENSITIVE. Before contacting Support, make sure that you’re entering your Username and password with the right combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and characters. We recommend copying and pasting from your account information email.
Also, make sure you’re LOGGING IN and not REGISTERING AGAIN.
Use the Contact Support Form to contact the administrator if you’ve verified that you’re entering your login correctly and still require assistance.
Do I Need to Log Out?
- Once logged into the courses, you will stay logged in during your session. Your browser may keep you logged in between sessions, depending on your system and settings, but be sure to keep your Username and password handy to log back in.
- If you log out, you will need to log in again.
- You will ONLY need to log out to register another user, to log in another user on the same browser, or if multiple users access your computer or device, and you don’t want other users to change your course progress.
How Do I Delete My User Account?
- It should usually not be necessary to delete your User Account. Keeping your account active will give you continued access to the online courses.
- If you do wish to delete your account, use the Contact Support Form (found in the menu under Help) to contact the administrator.
Can I Take Any Course?
You only need to register once. Once logged in, you may access any of the courses from the Partners Online Courses home page. A separate login is not required for each course.
How Do I Navigate the Courses?
- Go to the course name in the menu, and select the “Take the Course” link on the course home page, or click the “Take the Course” image.
- You will be taken to the first Unit (or page) of Module 1.
- Links to course units are displayed in the right sidebar. You can access units in any order, but it’s recommended to view them in order.
- You can navigate to the next and previous course units using the buttons at the bottom of each unit.
- Units that have not been completed will appear in normal text and cannot be clicked.
- You can review more than one course at a time.
How Do I Print a Page?
- There is a “Print This Page” icon that the bottom of each page or course unit. Select this icon to display a printer-friendly version of the unit and open the print dialog box.
Do You Offer a Certificate of Completion?
- Partners Online Courses no longer tracks user progress, and Certificates of Completion are no longer offered or supported. We will NOT provide a Certificate if requested.